Regular issuance of position papers of CPA on major issues and developments.
• Holding of public information
activities such as fora, symposia, mass meetings,
• Regular publication and distribution of CPA newsletter HAPIT (English and Ilocano) on issues, developments,
struggles and feature stories and analysis of major issues.
• Publication of special popular materials, in the form of pamphlets
and primers on major issues and concerns.
• Publication of resource
materials arising from CPA’s various research efforts.
• Facilitation of media
coverage of major Cordillera issues through press releases and statements,
press conferences, media interviews, and media networking; mainstreaming
of Cordillera issues and concerns in the tri-media
• Production of photos for public exhibits, video documentaries
and radio programs (multimedia projects for indigenous communities and
the wider public).
• Support for the establishment of an alternative media and information